Our philosophy is simple:
Take care of the small things, and the big things will take care of themselves.
"When it came time to sell our home, they priced the home perfectly, advised us brilliantly and sold the house in a matter of weeks. This is as good as it gets!"
— Elspeth and Scott
We are sticklers for details and we're excellent at what we do. We make sure your property is perfectly represented. We don't want any problems surfacing after the fact. We’ll guide you through the process and you’ll control every decision. Our experience, knowledge and proven marketing strategies have provided hundreds of clients with the results they were seeking. We’re confident we can achieve the same results for you!
Our approach to selling Real Estate really works! But don't just take our word for it, click here to read what our sellers have to say.
We also help sellers properly market and promote their green home features! Read more below and visit our Green Real Estate page for more information.
Sellers receive the latest technological and time tested marketing techniques to help get your home in front of the right buyer. Lynda will work with you to help develop a personalized marketing plan that best represents your home to the market.
Our clients receive FREE in-home staging consultation and professional photography. We will help get your home ready even for the most discriminating of buyers.
Here is just a sample of our marketing plan:
- Just Listed Cards
- Exclusive Faulkner Real Estate Citizen ad
- Full colour high quality feature sheet for display in-house
- Listing on MLS and Realtor.ca
- Listing promotion through Faulknerrealestate.ca and LyndaCoxHomeTeam.com
- Exclusive interactive property website with custom domain name (example)
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn postings
- Compare the quality of online listings with our competitors
- 24/7 coordination of viewing appointments
- Yard signs
- Open houses, Agent open houses
- Digital lock boxes
- Regular reports on feedback from the buyers and agents who have viewed your home
We offer so much more to our clients than just marketing. With over 14 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied sellers, the Lynda Cox Home Team has the experience you need when selling your home.
If you'd like more information on how the Lynda Cox Home Team can sell your home, contact us today!
Selling Green Homes
Did you know green homes sell faster and for more money?
If you are selling your green home, you need a qualified REALTOR who understands the types of green investments you made in your home to ensure you receive the most return on investment! As Ottawa's first Carbon Neutral real estate team and as a NAR Green Designee, the Lynda Cox Home Team has the knowledge to properly market your home and educate potential buyers on the savings your home will offer.
Lynda Cox Home Team also helps sellers 'green' their home, as green homes sell faster and for top dollar. To find out more, read our Why Go Green page. Jimmy Cox is the first and only NAR Green Designation Realtor in Ottawa and is proud to be part of the Lynda Cox Home Team, Ottawa's first Carbon Neutral real estate team.
Lynda Cox Home Team helps you can stand out in a competitive market. NAR Green Designees can help by:
- Providing simple ways to green your home
- Identifying green features, appliances and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Getting you in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders and more
- Helping you take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
- Properly represent and effectively market your green home to potential buyers
- Pricing your green home accurately
Knowledge is Power
Working with the Lynda Cox Home Team, our aim is to continually educate you throughout the selling process. Our goal is to remove the stress from the sale of your home by providing guidance and market knowledge enabling you to make the right decision.
A REALTOR is a trusted advisor, knowledgeable in all aspects of a real estate transaction. We are guided and bound by a Code of Ethics and undertake extensive training in all aspects of real estate – construction, real property and agency law and appraisal, to name just a few. As a client, we owe you confidentiality, a commitment to represent your best interests and full disclosure.
We are proud of our results and hope that you will be so happy with our service to refer us to your friends and family too!
Lynda Cox Home Team believes in transparency for our clients.We tell all of our clients that Faulkner Real Estate has no corporate commission policies that set the fee structure. Large national brokerage franchises have set commission policies in place which limit their REALTORS flexibility to provide any commission variation. Our business model allows the Lynda Cox Home Team the flexibility to provide different commission options that suit our clients individual needs.