Welcome to Canada's Capital!
We truly believe that Ottawa is the hidden gem of Canada. Not to big, not to small but just right! Ottawa's rich array of seasonal outdoor activities, as well as a abundant cultural scene to fit anyone's interests allows residents to enjoy unparalleled health, comfort, lifestyle and economic security. Ottawa is ranked among the world's most desirable and livable cities to call home.
The City of Ottawa has excellent resources for newcomers to our city. Click on the photo for more information about the many services the city has to offer.
The Lynda Cox Home Team are registered suppliers listed with Brookfield Global Relocation Services for the Integrated Relocation Program (IRP) administered on behalf of the Canadian Forces, the RCMP as well as different government of Canada departments.
We are fully equipped to handle every facet of your move. From selling your home while you transition to a new home, to helping you find a new home and neighbourhood that suits your families needs and budget.
When Selling Your Home
- Prior to listing your property for sale, we go through our comprehensive Seller Services, detailing our proven selling system to ensure you have the best opportunity to sell fast and for top dollar. As well as our unique Seller Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Your property will enjoy all the benefits of our marketing program.
- You will be updated on current market activity to keep you informed of market trends in your area.
- We will present you with all offers to purchase received and provide guidance and recommendations on negotiations.
- Upon a successful sale, we continue to be in contact so that the move goes smoothly. We coordinate all necessary documents with your lawyer, ensure the home is ready at closing and navigate anything unexpected along the way.
When Buying a Home
- We will contact you by telephone to confirm your housing requirements, such as price range, type and size of home, neighbourhood services, school districts, as well as a few "dream" items. Visit our 'Buyer Services' for more info.
- We will create and send, a comprehensive Data Analysis to you before you arrive. The analysis includes the following items:
- 1. Housing availability within your requirements 2. Include current market values for purchase in selected neighbourhoods 3. Options of Schools 4. Cultural and recreational facilities 5. Places of Worship 6. Seniors facilities
- Our next step is the house tour! We prepare a list and set up appointments to view the homes of interest. We'll point out schools, shopping districts, parks, etc. for each neighbourhood of interest as well as our thoughts on market price, resale value, and potential issues on the houses you feel would best fit you and your family.